Keprom d.o.o. Beograd approaches personal data protection with great care and responsibility.
Keprom d.o.o., as the editor of keprom.rs website (hereinafter: Website), hereby undertakes to protect your privacy and provide you with a good experience when using our Website. In order to ensure that your time on our Website is well spent, we need certain information about you to help us adjust our content to your tastes, wishes and needs.
Privacy Statement is a document that guarantees protection of privacy of our users on the Internet. You may browse this Website free of charge and without any obligation to disclose your identity or provide any personal data. If you decide to use any of the options we offer (question, comment or experience), you will need to provide your personal data in order to enable us to carry out the requested activity. We need from you only such information which is necessary to respond to your request in the best possible way: For example: If you have posted a question on our Website, we need your contact information to send you feedback , or reply.
DATA COLLECTION - Method and Reason
Our Website only requires your personal data if you wish to use any of the options and provides you forms to complete on your own free will.
If you visit our Website, our web provider automatically records the data such as your computer’s IP address, type of browser, domain name, time of visit, address of the webpage you have visited, and any information on the pages you have visited on our Website, of which you will be notified on every website page.
We use such data for statistical analyses on the use of our webpages in order to improve the quality of our services.
DATA WE NEED:
- Domain name, IP address
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our Website
- Time of access and duration of visit
- Pages visited
- If you have linked to our Website from a different website, address of such website
In which cases we collect your personal data:
- Posting questions (name and surname, e-mail, telephone number to send our reply)
- Posting comments (name and surname, e-mail, telephone number to send our reply to your comment)
USING COLLECTED DATA
We use your personal data in order to send you our reply to any question you have posted in the shortest possible period. The e-mails sent through the contact form are stored in the mail server, in the inbox of the person designated to receive such e-mails, where they are stored for one year, after which period they are deleted.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
Website will not sell, trade, lease or in any way disclose your personal data , unless necessary for purposes of providing the service you requested.
Your personal data may be forwarded to Keprom d.o.o. employees for purposes of providing the requested service. Your data will arrive to the internal company e-mail and will be reviewed only by the company employee whose computer has been assigned to receive e-mails from your address.
Keprom d.o.o. may disclose personal data:
- If requested by the relevant court of law;
- If required for purposes of ensuring personal safety of our users;
- If required for purposes of protecting the public from disturbing or incorrect information.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED DATA
Website takes special care to ensure that the collected user information is secure and protected from loss, unauthorised access and any form of abuse.
Website is on a secure server. We observe safety procedures with respect to storage and disclosure of information provided by you, in order to prevent unauthorised access thereto.
Links on our Website may lead to other websites. We bear no responsibility for the data protection policies or procedures or the content of such other websites.
What is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)?
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation provided by the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission for purposes of strengthening and harmonizing data protection for all individuals in the European Union (EU). GDPR provides for the rules of data protection throughout Europe and it is related to companies in the EU and to global companies which process personal data of individuals in the EU. GDPR came into force as of 25 May 2018.
In addition, the Law on Data Protection (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia” No. 87/2018) is applied in Serbia. This law provides for the rights to protection of personal data of natural persons and free flow of such data, processing principles, rights of data subjects, obligations of personal data controllers and processors, code of conduct, transfer of personal data to other countries and international organisations, supervision of implementation of this law, legal means, liability and penalties for breach of the rights related to personal data of natural persons, and special cases of data processing.
HOW DOES GDPR AFFECT WEBSITES?
The regulation strengthening data privacy of users in EU countries also provides for and requires additional obligations of any organisations which handle personal data of EU citizens, regardless of the physical location of such organisations.
Websites processing personal data are under obligation to provide for every individual - website user:
- Option to review records held by the information provider (website) on such persons, upon their request
- Deletion of all records on relevant individuals
- Clear notice issued upon entry to the website on what data are being collected
- Whether and to whom such data are forwarded
- For how long and where such data are being stored
STORING PERSONAL DATA
We also store your personal data in our database, which is located on the internet server, and in our e-mail list (internal database).
FOR HOW LONG ARE DATA STORED
Please find below in what cases, for how long and where we store data:
- Hosting Email - MSG/Text – No more than one year
- E-mails sent through the contact form are stored in the mail server, in the inbox of the recipient designated to receive such e-mails, where they are stored for one year, after which period they are deleted.
This section is related to cookies and webpages managed by Keprom d.o.o Beograd. Please take into account that, for purposes of ensuring proper functioning of this Website, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file (letters and numbers), which is placed on your computer, telephone or other device when you visit a website and which contains information on your movements in such website. Cookies are installed on request issued by a webserver to the browser (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.) and do not contain any software or viruses and cannot access information stored on user’s hardware. Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
In addition, information collected in the cookies enables us to improve our Website and adapt its contents to user preferences and individual needs, improve search results, and maintain and improve the functionality and performance of our Website.
Cookies used on this Website are, in any case, temporary in nature with the sole purpose of improving efficiency of the last transmission. Cookies used on this Website are exclusively related to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal data of its users.
Cookies used on this Website will not be used for any other purposes except as specified.
What types of cookies are used on this Website?
Our Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are cookies which enable basic functioning of a website and as such are necessary only for the functioning of our Website.
- Statistical Cookies
keprom.rs uses statistical cookies in order to analyse how the visitors use the Website for purposes of improving Website functionality.
- Marketing Cookies
We use these cookies to show advertisements and content, including such advertisements and content which have been adjusted to your interests.
- Social Media Cookies
These cookies enable interaction with social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) whereby improving interactivity of the webpage and its accessibility to the user.
These cookies may process data such as the number of shares in social media, existence of your account on social media, monitoring of your web searches, etc. These functions are enabled by third party applications which are integrated in our webpage. Social media that provide this application button probably use it to identify you, even when you have not used this button during your visit to our webpage. This type of application button may enable such social media to monitor your searches on our webpage only based on the fact that your social media account has been activated on your device while visiting our webpage.
We recommend you read the relevant privacy protection rules of such social media to learn more about the ways in which data collected through these application buttons are being used, especially for advertising purposes. Specifically, these privacy protection rules can provide you with an option to express your wishes on such social media, especially by posting your user accounts for each of these media.
For any use and storage of these cookies, we need your consent.
Who is using information contained in cookies?
Information contained in cookies in our Website is used by us, except for cookies which shall be hereinafter referred to as “third party cookies” and which are used and maintained by external parties which provide services we require in order to improve our own services and user experience when visiting our Website.
You may control and/or delete, limit or block cookies on this Website at any time by modifying the configuration of your browser. You may delete all cookies which are already placed in your computer and you may adjust most browsers to prevent cookies from being placed. However, if you do this, you may need to manually set some of the preferences every time you visit the Website, and some other services and functions may be disabled.
Even though every browser has a different configuration, configuration of cookies is usually set in “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more information on configuration of cookies on your browser, see the “Help” menu on your browser.
NOTICE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Information on Controller
KEPROM D.O.O BEOGRAD
No. 18 Glavna St, Unit 5, Belgrade - Zemun
Company ID: 06746284
Legal Representative: Nikoleta Vučinić, General Manager
Contact number: 065/3495 226
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- user’s name and surname
- user’s contact telephone number and e-mail address
Recipients of Personal Data
Keprom d.o.o. Beograd may forward personal data of the data subject to:
- Members of its bodies, its shareholders, Controller’s employees
- Public authorities and persons which, due to the nature of their work, require access to such data.
RIGHTS OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND USERS WITH RESPECT TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
It is important to us to establish your rights with respect to your personal data; therefore, we wish to inform you that you have the following rights, as applicable:
- Right to access information on processing of your personal data and the right to access your personal data: you have the right to receive from us, upon request and free of charge, confirmation that we do or do not collect and process your personal data, including any other mandatory information as required by the relevant law. You may exercise this right by sending a written and dated request, which shall be signed by you and which shall indicate that you wish us to send such information to a certain address or a correspondence service.
- Right to intervene on personal data: you have the right, upon request and free of charge, to correction, updating, blocking or deleting of personal data which are not in compliance with legal requirements, especially incomplete or incorrect personal data, and the right to anonymisation of personal data. Each of these activities also includes notification of third parties to which your personal data have been disclosed of such activities. You may exercise this right by sending a written and dated request, which shall be signed by you and which shall indicate that you wish us to send such information to a certain address or a correspondence service.
- Right to review data related to you (including the right to check, read and listen to data, making notes)
- Right to a copy of personal data, provided, however, that the customer shall bear the necessary costs of preparation and delivery of copies of such data.
- Right to complaint: you have the right to complaint, at any time, on the processing of any of your personal data. You also have the right to complaint, at any time, free of charge and for no cause, regarding processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or regarding disclosure to a third party for purposes of this agreement. You may exercise this right by sending a written and dated request, which shall be signed by you and which shall indicate that you wish us to send such information to a certain address or a correspondence service.
- Right to suspension or temporary termination of processing if you object to correctness, completeness and update of your data, and the right to mark such data as disputed until their correctness, completeness and update has been verified.
- Right not to submit upon individual decision: you have the right to request and obtain withdrawal or cancelation of any decision resulting in legal consequences for you or having adverse effect on your position, which is adopted solely based on automatically processed personal data and personal data intended for assessment of certain aspects of your personality (working capacity, safety, credit capacity, etc.).
- Right to institute court proceedings: without any limitation to the right to appeal to relevant body, you have the right to bring action before the relevant court of law to preserve any right protected by law which has been infringed.
- Right to erasure (“right to being forgotten”): you have the right to request, at any time, free of charge, erasure of your personal data, if such personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, and in any other case as provided by relevant regulations;
- Right to contact the Company’s data protection officer: If applicable in accordance with data protection laws of the Republic of Serbia, you have the right to contact the Company’s data protection officer with respect to any issues related to processing of your personal data, and exercise your rights as provided by data protection laws of the Republic of Serbia.
You may contact us by using the following contact information:
KEPROM DOO BEOGRAD
No. 18 Glavna St., Zemun
Company ID 06746284, TIN 101823576
Account No. 265-1100310002293-57, Raiffeisen Bank, Belgrade